Bob(Xeren): Can you keep a secret? I’m trying to organize a prison break. We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country. Are you in or you out?Charlotte(Acita): I’m in.
So, they say you NEED to blog regularly if you want to be famous(I read it a fake-famous) among your so-called peers group and girls(well,of course) and juniors. I don’t believe in these bullshits(that is how I like to ‘define’ these stuffs), and more than that, I despise these people. Anyways, am back in the circuit, well, till now I believe so, err, I guess so. Let’s see for how many days this stint can be re-continued.
Good points in the mean time:
- Organised first ever #siliguritweetup. [Am too lazy to give links on the same. Oh wait, this can serve the purpose well]
- Attended the ‘Windows 7 Launch Party’ here in Siliguri organised by Microsoft MVP Mr. Sumanta Sengupta. The best part being that me and @aritrasen(who was there with me) both, along with the others, got free Windows 7 Enterprise Edition DVDs. [In this case also, am too lazy to link to the Flickr pics]
- Am supposedly going to be the Cultural Convenor of my college’s annual fest SITEX’10. That makes me super busy the next 2-3 months.
- I have taken over a very good ( yet tough) project in hand on Robotics( in which I am nearly IGNORANT), and I need to present it with my team mates in such short a time that our supposed mentor teacher got shcoked at our determination, well, nearly.
- I have joined my CAT preparatory classes. And already have started doing presentations, case studies etc. They claim these are going to make me a better and industry-ready person soon. Hope it does!
- My friends have started loving me in a new way, in a way of using my connections and presence of mind(do I REALLY have these stuffs?)
- And I have got a few good friends in my life. Will not name them here. But am sure they will realise it’s them when they read this post.
- Ah! And am loving being busy with my book review schedules. And yeah, I must say the publishers are really doing a very good job by keeping their words.
- And, to conclude, I must say, am really loving blogging after so so many days. Hats off Blog-God!